- Promote the Company’s reputation and quality service in the Modular Building Industry.
- Employees will be required to travel and remain on project sites for a high majority of the time.
- The employee will occasionally be required to travel to the SMM corporate office for work.
- Work with team members to complete assigned projects on time and within budget.
- Report project progress to supervisors through daily reports.
- Understanding and adhering to all Safety Procedures as described in the SMM Safety Manual.
- Review SMM and Site-specific safety requirements on a regular basis and ensure that all safety procedures are followed by all personnel working on-site under SMM.
- While on-site, wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times and ensure that all personnel working under SMM are wearing the appropriate PPE.
- Participate and document when required, regular safety meetings on site.
- Maintain current safety rating credentials as outlined by OSHA and other government agencies, while at military bases and civilian sites.
- Communicate on a frequent or daily basis with the Project Manager on each project.
- Support the Project Manager by ensuring that all scheduled tasks are completed and that on-site questions are quickly answered. Complete and provide daily reports as specified.
- Assist the Project Manager in finding and selecting local labor to handle Site Work, Project Cleanup, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of site work subcontractors (Fire Alarm and Fire Sprinkler companies, gutter installers, HVAC installers, etc.).
- Order additional materials as required that were not shipped loose in the building or those needed to fix damages that occurred during transit. Document these costs for chargeback purposes.
- Perform work on-site and in the modular building personally as required.
- Advise Project Manager’s when contractors and/or suppliers need to be charged back for incomplete or inadequate work. Also, advise Project Managers of situations requiring possible additional charges to customers (prior to performing the work).
- Meet with customers to coordinate and secure final walk-through inspections and approvals.
- Coordinate and complete punch list wrap-up work as required.
- Perform customer walk-through inspections, properly document deficiencies, and secure customer sign offs upon completion of work. Maintain positive and productive relationships with Customers, General Contractors, and SMM colleagues. These relationships will be evaluated periodically by using the attached Customer Survey Template to interview our customers.
- Post daily reports to the drive.
- Report life safety and other incidents to the acting Project Manager or management immediately
- Other – other duties assigned by management.
To apply, please fill out application and email to Ashley Stroud at firstname.lastname@example.org